February 22 @ 10:00 am - February 23 @ 4:00 pm
At the turn of each season, the Mystery School opens its doors for a weekend-long class… You are welcome to join us for any workshop as long as you have taken an intro class.
In this class, we will work with the Chakana – the Southern Cross that symbolizes the energy and intention of Chumpi Illumination. The goal is to develop profound self awareness as we align ourselves to the sacred geometric principles of the twelve-sided Chakana.
You will experience your own personal Chakana formation. This is your portal to Sovereignty and transformation.
During this two-day experience you can expect to explore how to:
- advance your learning and experience the twelve Chumpis and the twelve aspects of human consciousness
- free yourself of the old mental and physical patterns that limit both mind and body
- understand the laws of Karma and soften your karmic legacy
- experience the free and limitless nature of “timelessness”
- incorporate yantra (form), mantra (sound), and tantra (movement) into your healing and transformation
Class is held from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. There is a midday break you can go into town for lunch, but many students choose to bring their own meal.
Register by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button below. Receive a discount if you register for two or more classes on the same reservation.