Next workshop dates Saturday and Sunday, March 5 & 6, 2022
Register for more than one workshop and SAVE $25 per workshop!
Intro to CHILL (Chumpi Illumination)
Your Introduction to the Mystery School: Illuminate Your Greater Reality
A light burns brightly within you. It guides your own personal evolution and it illuminates your path as you move into a more expansive consciousness.
During this two-day introduction to Chumpi Illumination and the work of the Mystery School at the Sacred Center for the Healing Arts, you’ll learn practical and mystical approaches to self-healing that will open your spirit and shift your everyday life.
You will learn how to create gateways into the Greater Reality, the space beyond separation and fear. The techniques you learn will help you express your truest self and step into your soul’s potential.
Explore and embrace:
- CHILL: Eleanora Amendolara’s pioneering approach to healing and personal evolution, Chumpi Illumination
- The Andean Chumpi Stones that represent the twelve essential facets of human consciousness
- Sacred geometry: The forms that enable us to “plug in” to the Universal Wisdom
- Muscle testing: Check in with the body and validate your intuition with this indispensable tool than can help determine physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual information.
- Yananti masinti: The Quechua term used by the indigenous people of Peru meaning “complementary opposites.” You’ll learn how healing conflict is true medicine.
CHILL helps you reach into the wisdom of the cosmos even as it transforms your daily routine. Begin your journey with this first Mystery School class.
NOW OFFERED ONLINE & In Person
ONLINE: Via Zoom, over two days you’ll experience Chumpi Illumination, learning the basic elements of CHILL and receiving an in-depth individual healing session with Eleanora.
Saturday: We meet together on Zoom from 10 – 4 ET with a one hour midday lunch break. You have the option of attending in person if you can come to the Sacred Center in Warwick, NY.
Sunday: Individual 1:1 healing sessions throughout the day (we’ll schedule after you register) followed by a closing circle for the entire group from 3 – 4 PM ET via Zoom. NOTE: This day is all online for all participants.