- This event has passed.
July 23 @ 10:00 am – July 24 @ 4:00 pm
At the turn of each season, the Mystery School offers a class for both online and in person students. You are welcome to join us for the Summer CHILL weekend workshop as long as you have taken an intro class.
During this Summer CHILL session, we consciously gather together when the sun is high in the sky. This time of light and growth is the ideal moment to connect to the Spirit within, the Great Spirit that holds us all, and the collective Spirit that unites all beings.
Together, we are called to remember and embody a set of essential truths:
- All healing is collective healing. Because healing has a rippling effect. what happens to others, in some way, happens to us.
- As you grow and transform, you are creating an opening for expansion all beings in all ways.
- To truly connect with your spirit, you must invite a deeper awareness and understanding of the Entirety, the whole of the Greater Reality.
In this class you will continue to learn the art and practice of Chumpi Ilumination to create portals into healing, including:
- New Chumpi forms that will open you to received healing at the cellular level and the soul level
- A chance to practice your muscle testing skills and hone your ability to ask the body questions to gain insight into spiritual, psychological, emotional, and physical health
- Discover practical ways to further your own spiritual journey. You’ll gain insight into the formulas that help you live and thrive as your fullest self ready to move toward infinite possibility.
Class is from 10 AM – 4 PM on Saturday and Sunday with a midday break.
This class is open to online students via Zoom and to in-person students who wish to come to the Sacred Center in Warwick, NY.
Coming in person? Covid precautions, including temperature checks, will be in place. Several lunch options are a short drive away. Or, bring your own meal and spend the break getting to know the students in class.
Sets of new Peruvian Chumpi stones are available for purchase at class.
Register by clicking on the “+” to add ticket(s) and then click on “Get Tickets” button below. Receive a discount if you register for two or more classes on the same reservation.
0 people are attending Summer CHILL