- This event has passed.
Intro to CHILL (Chumpi Illumination)
September 28, 2019 @ 10:00 am - September 29, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
Your Introduction to the Mystery School: Illuminate Your Greater Reality
What would it mean to step fully into life, into your real life, into the Greater Reality that holds us all?
What would happen if you embraced Truth with open arms and open heart? What if you were willing to hold all of it? Even the painful parts, even the conflicting parts?
You want to experience something more in this life, but it’s hard to find a place to explore and express your longing for healing, for mystery, for the sacred.
This caution, it makes sense… To say you’re ready to really encounter your fullest being, body-mind-and-soul, it’s a tremendous declaration. It’s time to take that courageous step.
When you join the circle at the Sacred Center Mystery School you find a home for your longing for “the more.” You find a place where you can walk to the edge of your own consciousness and safely find yourself diving deeper into the light of the Unknown.
Step into the Mystery
During this two-day introduction to the work of the Mystery School at the Sacred Center for the Healing Arts in New York’s Hudson Valley, you learn self-healing techniques that help you shift into a more expansive consciousness.
This is your chance to uncover the inner light that guides your personal evolution.
With Eleanora Amendolara’s pioneering healing system, Chumpi Illumination (CHILL), you will learn how to create the gateways into the Greater Reality and enter the space beyond separation and fear. The techniques you learn will help you express your truest self and step into your spirit’s potential.
You’ll find that even as CHILL helps you reach into the wisdom of the cosmos, all of the teachings guide you to make positive shifts that impact your everyday life.
Explore and embrace:
- CHILL: Eleanora Amendolara’s pioneering approach to healing and personal evolution, Chumpi Illumination
- The Andean Chumpi Stones that represent the twelve essential facets of human consciousness
- Sacred geometry: The forms that enable us to “plug in” to the Universal Wisdom
- Muscle testing: Check in with the body and validate your intuition with this indispensable tool than can help determine physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual information.
- Yananti masinti: The Quechua term used by the indigenous people of Peru meaning “complementary opposites.” You’ll learn how healing conflict is true medicine.
Class is held from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. There is a midday break you can go into town for lunch, but many students choose to bring their own meal.
Register by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button below.