Intro to CHILL (Chumpi Illumination)
April 1 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Learn a whole new approach to healing & awakening
Begin your study of CHILL, Chumpi Illumination In Person
The world is changing all around us, and we feel it at every level. We are transforming as individuals, families, communities, and cultures. We are feeling this shift in our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies.
There is great reason to place our hope in this great moment of transformation, but we need the tools and insights that enable us to navigate this pivotal moment.
Chumpi Illumination (CHILL) gives you the skills and evolutionary practices you’ve been searching for
CHILL is a proven system of healing that its creator Eleanora Amendolara has shared with thousands of clients over the past three decades. She has taught these techniques to hundreds of students who have attended the Sacred Center Mystery School.
This class is your introduction to the Sacred Center Mystery School and an invitation to Illuminate Your Greater Reality
We will meet in person at Golden Drum, 97 Green St. Brooklyn, NY
Join us and discover:
- practical and mystical approaches to self-healing that will open your spirit and shift your everyday life
- how to create gateways into the Greater Reality and live in the space beyond separation and fear
- techniques that enable you to express your truest self and step into your soul’s potential
Specific topics include:
- how to access and embody the twelve essential facets of human consciousness
- using the the Andean Chumpi Stones in a healing for yourself or others
- principles of sacred geometry and how to create the forms that help you “plug in” to the Universal Wisdom
- the basics of muscle testing and how to ask the body questions to gain information about the physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual body
- the Mountain-Lagoon technique, a unique approach to balancing and “reading” energy
After the completion of this first intro class, you will be invited to join the Mystery School. You can enroll in any of the CHILL classes, generally offered at the beginning of each new season. Upon the completion of the intro + four seasonal classes you’ll receive a CHILL Practitioner certificate.
For this one-day intro class, we meet together in person from 10 – 4 ET. There will be a one hour midday lunch break.